Diploma Exams Schedule : January 2019
During the January Session, all writers must be pre-registered to write or rewrite diploma exams.
*If you are wishing to "re-write" sign in at the guidance office to get permission from an administrator.
*All Room writing locations are prone to relocation.
Diploma Exam Results
Diploma Exams: Result available through myPass
Just a reminder, students can retrieve their Diploma Exam result statements through myPass—a self‑service website for high school students. Printed results statements are no longer mailed.
In addition, students can us myPass to:
- order transcripts;
- view and print diploma exam result statements;
- view progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate);
- view student personal information;
- view and print detailed academic reports (DAR);
- order additional copies of a credential; and
- register for a diploma exam.
To login, simply go to myPass.alberta.ca, set up an Education Account; and enter your Alberta student number and date of birth. You will then be sent an email with an URL and a physical letter with a four-digit PIN that you can use to sign in regularly. For more information, visit https://education.alberta.ca/student-self-service-mypass/what-is-mypass/.